Friday, July 27, 2012

My Sabbatical Project

Since, it has been so blasted hot, I've been spending a lot of time at several libraries. My favorite is the
École Biblique et Archéologique Française just around the corner. The École is a world class theological library.  I'm working on an Old Testament Theology project, and have been making great progress.  Since I'm by myself, I have lots of pockets of time to chip away a piece at a time. Looks like it will have 13 chapters and I hope to have a draft done by the end of August.

I'm basically tracing the theme of blessings and curses through major seams in the Old Testament's story.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff,
    Mr. Albright Sabbatical Archaeologist… From the IMAX flyover video, past the great pictures and comments, not to exclude the Stars and Bucks Café’… you’ve got to love that one, I’ve enjoyed following your journey.

    For a guy that rarely gets out of Denver anymore, I appreciate your letting me follow along.

    Thanks JJ

    ReplyDelete